The 100% top model — the uncompromising synthesis of precision and minimalist design.
100%'s top model is a stylish, functional downhill Goggle with a top price-performance – and goes for the highest level of functionality, style and safety. The Racecaft is very comfortable to wear and impresses with its functional design. The goggle is supplied with clear glass and a special noseguard - the Noseguard is removable, which is very convenient. The bands of the Racecraft are rubberized, so the slippage of the goggle is prevented on the helmet. The 3-layer foam increases comfort and ensures together with the specially designed air intakes for an ever-clear view.
- Color: Yellow - Orange
- Clear Lens with anti-fog coating for perfect visibility
- Incl. 10 Tear-Offs
- Stabilizers: They help to achieve a perfect fit and balance
- Removable nose guard: The attachment of the 100% noseguard enhances stability and ensures adequate protection
- Mounting the lens: The retention system with 9 pins allows the best possible attachment
- Foam: Three-ply absorbent foam against moisture
- Goggle strap: 45mm wide, double silicone coated, prevents slipping
- Air intakes: This patented technology directs air into the foam and prevents the emergence of moisture in the glasses
- Racecraft Attack Yellow - Anti Fog Clear Lens
- 10 Tear-Offs
- Removable Noseguard
- Microfiber bag
100% — that is virtually synonymous with the American motocross sport. It all started in the eighties — the 100% logo became the companion of the great names in motocross. The passion for racing has remained. Today also some top mountain bikers are among the 100% drivers: Andrew Neethling, Nico Vouilloz, but Mick and Tracey Hannah.