A new milestone in the heritage of performance, Radar® EV takes breakthroughs of a revolutionary design even further with a taller lens that extends the upper field of view.
From the comfort and protection of the O Matter® frame to the grip of its Unobtanium® components, this premium design builds on the legacy of Radar innovation and style.
- Frame Color: Steel
- Lens Color: Clear Black Iridium Photochromic Activated
- Light Transmission: 36%
- Light Transmission (Activated): 69%
- Light Conditions: Changing conditions
- Contrast: Increased
- Base lens color: Clear
- Lens Width: 138mm
- Bridge Widht: 0mm
- Lens Height: 50mm
- Temple Arm Length: 128mm
- Contouring at the bottom makes Radar EV Path a good choice if performance-sized lenses sometimes touch your cheeks. The lens shape also enhances performance by extending the upper field of view.
- Engineered for maximized airflow for optimal ventilation to keep you cool
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Interchangeable Lenses let you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment
- O-Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- Radar EV Path Photochromic Steel | Clear Black Iridium Photochromic Activated
- Microfiber Bag