Jawbreaker™ is the ultimate sport design - answering the demands of world-class athletes with a 40 year heritage of uncompromising excellence. PRIZM technology in combination with High Definition Optics® provides an ultimate view.
Oakley innovation has reached the pinnacle of performance by offering everything from surge ports for cooling airflow to Unobtainium® components for a comfortably secure fit, and with the hassle-free lens changing of Switchlock™ technology for vision optimization in any setting.
Features - Jawbreaker Crystal Pop
- Frame Color: Crystal Clear
- Lens Color: Prizm Sapphire
- Light Transmission: 12%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Grey
- Frame Specifications
- Lens Width: 131 mm
- Bridge Width: 0 mm
- Lens Height: 53 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 121 mm
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments
- Extended field of view in the upper peripheral region to optimize for cycling
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology makes lens changing lenses fast and secure
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
High Defintion Optics®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
To make the process of lens changing fast, easy and hassle-free, this technology uses a simple switch mechanism to release the mounted lens so a new one can be locked in instantly. It lets athletes adapt their vision and keep up with changing light.
Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
Scope of delivery
- Jawbreaker Crystal Pop Crystal Clear | Prizm Sapphire
- Microfibre bag