With an increased surface area for heat dispersion, Shimano's ICE-TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA rotor has realized the ultimate in heat control.
As a result, the 50° C reduction in heat gives a user greater durability and longer pad life.
Features - Disc Rotor SM-RT99 Center-Lock 140mm
- Additional 50°C decrease in operating temperatures over previous Ice Technology rotor
- Braking and performance benefits include 20% less brake fade, 20% increase in stopping power and 20% longer pad life
- 3-layer clad rotor: Stainless steel/Aluminum/Stainless steel
- Technology: Ice-Tech FREEZA
- Group: Saint / XTR
- Model: SM-RT99
- Disc: Center Lock
- Diameter: 140mm
- Pad compatibility: Metal / Resin
- Rotor: Stainless steel / Aluminum / Stainless steel
- Lockring: Aluminum painted
Dokładna waga: 102g (ważone z nakrętką)
SHIMANO’s ICE TECHNOLOGIES has realized the ultimate clad rotor, incorporating aluminum fins for enhanced heat control. With an increased surface area for heat dispersion, the rotor achieves a 50°C reduction in heat. This in turn generates a 20% increase in braking force durability and a 20% longer pad life.
Center Lock System
The CENTER LOCK system makes an easy rotor installation possible with spline mount and a lock ring. The lock ring mounting system reduces the total working hours by shortening the amount of time of both installation and de-installation. In addition, the secure fixing by the spline mount enhances precision and rigidity while improving braking efficiency.