Deluxe workshop quality chain tool - Oversize ergonomic lever for increased leverage, grip and comfort. To shorten and connecting Shimano 6- to 11-speed chains (HG-EV/HG-X/HG/IG/UG chains) and 1/2" x 1/8" (CN-NX10).
Features - TL-CN35
- Deluxe workshop quality chain tool
- Oversize ergonomic lever for increased leverage, grip and comfort
- SHIMANO special driving pin retains the excess ring for smooth operation
- Ball bearing between the driving pin and the axle enables handle rotation with less effort
- Molybdenum treatment on the axle thread for smoother rotation
- With connecting pin guide remover
- Nickel plated
- Supplied with 2 spare pins in grip storage compartment
- For cutting and connecting SHIMANO 6- to 12-speed chains (HG-X, HG, UG, IG, HG-EV)
The gear that’s just as important as components: professional tools
Bikes are subjected to a wide variety different conditions so a high-level of maintenance is required to get the best performance out of each component. Moreover, high precision, usability and a unified design are very important elements for maintenance tools. That’s why we at SHIMANO are determined to continue creating high-performance maintenance tools. We will do everything possible to develop professional tools not just for SHIMANO products, but also for the maintenance of bikes in general. SHIMANO tools have an engineered shape to perfectly fit SHIMANO components. The serration dimension of the tools is designed to match the component shape including allowance.