The original Bordo 6000 with security level 10 from 15 is both the classic and the innovator. With 5mm thick steel rods and an extra soft 2-component coating to protect the locks of the BORDO family are unique in their properties!
The bike locks of the Bordo family offer features that have not been provided by any other design to date. Light-weight flexibility in a compact design. These features are shared by all of the various folding locks in the extensive Bordo family.
Features - Bordo 6000/90 Folding Lock with Security level 10 from 15
- Good protection at medium theft risk
- Recommended for securing good bicycles
- The longer the bars, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
- 5 mm steel bars, with extra soft 2-components coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork
- Colour-matching silicone cover for the lock body with "soft touch" properties
- Link construction allows compact folding
- The bars, the case, the links as well as supporting elements of the locking system are made of special hardened steel
- Bars are linked with special rivets
- Premium cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
- Two keys are supplied with the lock
- Level: 10
- Carrier: bracket incl.
- Carrier: with bracket
- Locking type: key
- Circumference: 90cm
- Flexible mounting with non-slip velcro straps or screws at the bottle holder device
Scope of delivery
- 1 Abus Bordo Folding Lock 6000/90
- 1 Holder
- 2 Keys