At ABUS, the name Steel-O-Flex stands for cable locks with high flexibility and double security.
Good protection at low theft risk: the Microflex 6615K at Abus
The steel cable is covered in overlapping shells made from toughened steel, like scale armour. As a result, its resistance to attempts to break it open is increased significantly, while its weight only increases slightly and its flexibility remains largely intact.
- 15 mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable
- Recommended for securing entry level bicycles and children bikes
- Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork
- ABUS automatic cylinder drill-protection and user-friendly reversible key
- Two keys are supplied with the lock
- Diameter: 15 mm
- Length: 85 cm
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Microflex 6615K
- incl. Two keys
- Due to the steel shells, the Steel-O-Flex locks reach a significantly higher security than common cable locks, yet maintaining high flexibility (Double Protection)