The AXA Greenline has a compact design, luminous efficiency and ease of use and on top of that USB chargeable.
The Greenline from AXA
The Greenline is simply mounted and easy tot take with you. These lights are suited for almost every bicycle due to the flexible rubber fastening strap. The Greenline lights are sustainably chargeable via the supplied USB-cable. Up to 4 hours of cycling pleasure with a charged battery in less than 2 hours charging time. With a life span of 1000 charges, the Greenline offers a sustainable alternative for the usual battery lights. Always being visible as a result of the powerful LED. The Greenline guarantees operation at temperatures of between -10 and +40 C. Even with rain and snow.
- 1 LED with life span of more than 50,000 hours
- Meets German (StVZO) and French regulations
- On/off switch easy to operate
- Fastening strap diameter 10-32
- Warning ‘battery low’ indicator
- Battery operated
- Battery life time: 4 hours
- Rechargeable via supplied USB
- 300 meters 'to be seen'
No flashing mode: The lamp meets the German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations (StVZO) and has no flashing mode.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x GreenLine 1 LED Rear light
- 1 x USB cable