True competitors are always looking for a performance advantage—a relentless pursuit of equipment that is lighter, stiffer and stronger.
True competitors are always looking for a performance advantage — a relentless pursuit of equipment that is lighter, stiffer, stronger and more durable. To create the best drivetrain possible, we re-examined and re-engineered our crankset design.
The all-new XX1 Eagle™ CARBON TUNED™ crankset is our lightest, stiffest and strongest to date. SRAM DUB™ technology enhances this by simplifying the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket, and redefining the measure of durability. DUB™-powered cranksets mean simplicity, compatibility and durability.
Features - XX1 Eagle DUB
- The lightest, stiffest, strongest crankset available All-new crank-arm design optimized for cross-country and trail applications
- All-new SRAM CARBON TUNED™ crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- DUB™ technology delivers the lightest, stiffest, strongest crankset available
- All-new chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle™ chains and drivetrains
- The X-SYNC™ 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
- Use: MTB
- Group: XX1 Eagle (1 x 12-speed)
- Gradation: 34 teeth
- Crank arm length: 175 mm
- Mounting: Direct Mount
- Axle diameter: 28,99mm
- Bottom bracket:
- DUB BSA73
- DUB PF89,5
- DUB PF92
- DUB PF30 MTB73
- DUB BB30 MTB73
- Compatible chain: PC XX1 Eagle
- Q-Faktor: 168mm
- Chain line: 49mm
- Crank arms: Carbon Composite, Hollow Core
- Chainring: Aluminum forged, CNC machined
- DUB XX1 Eagle 1x12-fach Crankset 34T
Bottom bracket is not included!
With revolutionary advancements in bicycle componentry, like SRAM’s XX1, X01 and X1 drivetrains, mountain bike designers have been given almost limitless freedom to focus solely on the performance of the bike. Each advancement demands that the entire package works flawlessly. Aggressive trail and enduro riders have been increasingly enjoying the benefits of larger wheels, but many still view 27.5" and 29" wheels as a possible weak link. Which is why SRAM has developed an open standard with Boost™ compatible components for SRAM drivetrain, hubs and RockShox forks.
Forward thinking and backwards compatible DUB™ BB/Crank technology is the workhorse without restraint. Designed for the most discerning pros. And riders who set it and neglect it. DUB™ is compatible with all major bottom bracket standards. Offering better sealing than ever before, without having to make compromises to fit all frames. Yet it opens the door for a new crank spindle for the world’s all-time lightest crank set. It’s a new approach that embraces the old. And it’s about time.
After extensive research, Sram unifies the diameter of bike crankshafts and inner bearings to 28.99mm from 2018. The new bearing technology DUB (Durable Unifying Bottom Bracket) sets new standards from now on.