The Accuri is an inconspicuous companion. It helps to focus on the competition and stay on the racing line so as to drive best times.
100%'ve always been a synonym for the American motocross and is associated with many formative moments that have made Motocross to what it is today. The roots of 100% is found in the early eighties, when the famous 100% logo icon for the equipment of the biggest names in motocross was. 30 years later, the passion is still the same for racing and 100% inspired it a whole new generation of athletes. Meanwhile, including some of the top mountain bikers to the 100% drivers: Andrew Neethling, Nico Vouilloz but Mick and Tracey Hannah.
- To the point focus: The Accuri helps almost stoically to focus easily on the competition, always keep in good conscience remain on the racing line and driving the fastest time.
- Foam: Three-layer absorbent foam against moisture.
- Lens: Anti-fog coating of Lexan lens for perfect visibility. Same lens shape in the entire Product line.
- Fastening the lens: Restraint system with 9 pins ensures the best possible attachment on the market.
- Goggle strap: 45mm wide double silicone coated, prevents slipping.
- Simplicity: All 100% Googels for adults share the same lens and tear-off system.
- 1 x Accuri Fluo Yellow - Anti Fog Mirror Lens Red
- Extra Anti Fog Clear Lens
- Microfiber bag
100% — that is virtually synonymous with the American motocross sport. It all started in the eighties — the 100% logo became the companion of the great names in motocross. The passion for racing has remained. Today also some top mountain bikers are among the 100% drivers: Andrew Neethling, Nico Vouilloz, but Mick and Tracey Hannah.