And clearly arranged: the Add-On Kit Intuvia of Bosch The viewing area remains clearly visible under all lighting conditions. The separate control allows you to keep your hands safely on the handlebar and you are guaranteed a clear view of all riding data at all times. The shift recommendation feature makes sure you always pedal in the right gear to preserve the battery and extend our range.
Features< Simple operation
- You can conveniently change between riding modes using your thumbs.
- All tour data can be retrieved and viewed even when the device is not mounted on the bike.
- The optional interval display always informs you when the eBike is due for a service.
- You can even view your speed, distance, trip time and current range in direct sunlight.
Charging station for external devices
- Intuvia can charge your smartphone or similar device via the micro-USB port while you are on the move.
- The walk assistance function can be activated in one of two settings and provides assistance when pushing your eBike.
The Bosch eBike System includes five different drive modes — perfect for every eBike user and riding style:
- Turbo: Maximum power assist even at the highest pedaling frequencies for sport riding. At 100 % personal pedal power, the motor contributes an additional 275 %
- Sport: Immediate power assist for sport riding. At 100 % personal pedal power, the motor contributes an additional 170 %
- Tour: Consistent power for long tours. At 100 % personal pedal power, the motor contributes an additional 110 %
- Eco: Effective power for maximum range. At 100 % personal pedal power, the motor contributes an additional 50 % Off: No assistance
The Intuvia – The command centre
- Intuvia Performance in anthracite is the suitable cycle computer specially matched to the line.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Add-On Kit Intuvia
- 1 x Holder
- 1 x Mounting kit Clamps