If you are wearing glasses, this goggle is for you - you can wear the goggle over your glasses! It is ideal for downhill and freeriders and has a large field of vision which gives you an optimal view of the track.
The goggle for wearers of glasses: the Accuri OTG from 100%
The glass can be also equipped with special Tear-Offs (not included!) for a clear view in every situation.
OTG stands for "Over the Glasses" and is a relief for all glasses wearers, as they can now leave their glasses under the goggles and do not need to do without them or to use contact lenses.
Features - Accuri OTG Tornado
- Color: Black - Orange
- Mirror Lens Blue with anti-fog coating for perfect visibility
- Tear-Offs compatible (not included!)
- Mounting the lens: The retention system with 9 pins allows the best possible attachment
- Foam: Three-ply absorbent foam against moisture
- Goggle strap: 45 mm wide, double silicone coated, prevents slipping
- 1 x Accuri OTG Tornado - Anti Fog Lens Clear
- Microfiber bag
100% — that is virtually synonymous with the American motocross sport. It all started in the eighties — the 100% logo became the companion of the great names in motocross. The passion for racing has remained. Today also some top mountain bikers are among the 100% drivers: Andrew Neethling, Nico Vouilloz, but Mick and Tracey Hannah.