With this kit your eTap can be upgraded to Wifli with a larger gear ratio (11-32) and a middle rear derailleur.
Because it’s a bicycle. It’s supposed to be simple. To make something elegant to the point where it removes what’s in the way... that’s advancement. That is the standard we held ourselves to while developing our first electronic shifting system; SRAM RED® eTap Wifli.
Thanks to the cooperation of Sram and Garmin to owners of the GPS Bike Computer "Edge 520" and can "Edge 1000" Get the gear engaged and the battery status on the display. But only a free software update via the Garmin Express platform is necessary - and receives the computer via ANT + protocol information about the chained transition and to the battery charge state in front derailleur and rear derailleur. This information can be displayed on the screen of the computer. The "Red Etap" group itself does not need a software update for the additional function.
Scope of delivery
- SRAM Red eTAP Rear derailleur 11-speed
- XG-1190 Cassette 11-32
- PC Red 22 Chain
SRAM Rear derailleur Red 22 eTAP Wifli
The SRAM RED® eTap rear derailleur executes shifts the instant you demand it, with military precision. Wirelessly. It’s easy to set up, clean in appearance and delightfully uncomplicated. Mechanical necessities such as a carbon pulley cage, ceramic pulley bearings, and anodized alloy artfully blend with proprietary electronic advancements to deliver a 238g (with battery) shifting wonder.
- Wireless connection via AIREA™ network for fast and clean installation
- Designed to work with SRAM PowerGlide™ and PowerdomeX™ cassettes
- 2x11-speed, Wifli up to 32 T
- Battery life about 1000KM
- Cage: middle
- Weight: 238g
SRAM 11-speed Cassette XG 1190 11-32
The nine cogs in the cog cluster are machined from a single block of high grade tool steel, increasing stiffness while weighing even less than a titanium cassette. Between each cog is a StealthRing™ elastomer to reduce vibration and noise. Cutouts on the rear cog further reduce weight and add stiffness.
- Use: Road
- Technology Highlight(s): X-Glide™, PowerdomeX™, StealthRing™
- Material: High grade tool steel cog cluster, heat treatment process, heat treated aluminum lowest range cog, elastomer rings
- Gear Ratios 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-22-25-28-32
- Speeds: 11-speed
- Recommended Chain: SRAM RED® 22 chain, SRAM® PC-1170 chain
- Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
- Compatibility: SRAM RED® eTap (11-30 & 11-32 ratios are NOT compatible with SRAM RED® eTap)
SRAM PowerChain PC Red22 Chain 11-speed
The new SRAM RED 22 chain features more heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quieter running.
Other advancements include a new inner plate finish plus chrome hardened pin construction, both for longer chain life. The HollowPin™ construction of SRAM’s 11 speed chain provides smooth, precise shifting and weight savings without sacrificing strength.
- HollowPin™ technology equals strength, incredible shifting efficiency, and light weight.
- 247 grams, 114 links (PC 1090R weigh 250g).
- PowerLock™ silver connector, easiest install in the world.
- PowerLube™: high performance grease.
- Technology Highlight(s): PowerChain™, PowerLock™, PowerLube™
- Compatible Gears: 11
- Outer Plate: Nickel Silver
- Inner Plate: Nickel Silver
- Weight 247g (114 links)
- Recommended Group: SRAM RED 22, SRAM Force 22
- Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Front & Rear derailleurs, Cranksets and cassettes
- Incl. 11s PowerLock Connector